CARA Connection newsletter
Members may access all previous editions of the CARA Connection via our Resource Library upon logging in.
The CARA Connection Newsletter is a bi-monthly, bilingual e-newsletter, providing information on trends, issues and insights into the professional world of Research Administration. The CARA Connection’s purpose is to provide a forum for the Research Administration community to share current ideas on research and research administration.
If you would like to contribute to the CARA Connection Newsletter, please send the submission for consideration to Sarah Lampson, Executive Director of CARA at email@example.com
Below are specific guidelines for submission:
- Content must be relevant to Research and/or Research Administration.
- All writing formats are accepted. These include blog entries, publication reviews, event announcements, feature stories, articles, etc.
- Work must be submitted as an email attachment in Microsoft Word format.
- If a piece has already been published elsewhere, please note the details of the previous submission at the end of your piece.
- Authors should provide accurate references for all data and information used in their submissions.
- Although there is no word limit, articles are generally no longer than 500 words. Longer submissions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- There is no submission deadline and we accept submissions on a rolling-basis.
CARA Connection also welcomes photo submissions to accompany articles or as standalone submissions.