The Research Management Excellence Award will be presented to an exceptional research manager who has made outstanding contributions to the profession through innovation, creativity, hard work, and dedication.
The following criteria shall be applied when nominees are considered for this Award:
• the nominee must be a current member of CARA.
The recipient will have:
• enhanced the reputation of our profession
• enhanced the standards and professionalism of research management
• made a demonstrated contribution to the practice of research management nationally or internationally through publication, development of new procedures or other leadership
• committed to continuous improvement as shown by engagement in the ongoing study of research management best practices
• consistently illustrated high standards of customer service
• achieved excellence in the profession beyond the scope of his/her primary professional role
• Fill the form
• Two (2) letters of support
• Nominee's resume (CV)
If you face technical difficulties uploading documents to the form, please send all supporting documents to (email)